• Lots of time on my parent's deck, watching storms come in over the mountains.
|This was them in Colorado last July, and now this July. Time flies.|
|His fun little friend who is just 2 weeks older than him.|
• Breakfast at The Buff with my sister and my good friend Tory. With a view of the flatirons, no less!
Avery Brewing Company.
• Went to service at Ascent Community Church, co-led by my college ministry pastor and the youth pastor that I did middle school ministry with while I was in college.
• Dinner with the Colorado fun friends and families!
• We got to meet this sweet little boy, the son of my good friend Taylor!
|Future best buds.|
• Then we sampled a few beers at Odell...
• Mike and I (and Kaela!) saw The Avett Brothers (and rainbows) at Red Rocks! It was such an amazing show at the best venue in the world.
• Got to taste some Breckenridge bourbon.
• Ate lunch at an old favorite, Kenosha Steakhouse.
• Spent the night at my family's cabin. Unfortunately the altitude did not agree with Nash, so I had to drive him back down to Denver at 4 am. Womp womp.
• Toured (and tasted) Stranahan's with friends.
the Rio. Duh.
• A quick beer at Our Mutual Friend. I got to try a Brett beer. Finally!
• Went to a really fun lecture series put on by The Denver Museum of Contemporary Art called Mixed Taste. We saw Soul Food and Salvador Dali, and it was really fun, especially because the Soul Food speaker brought samples. :)
Whenever we weren't out and about, we were probably parked on my parents couch watching movies. It was magical. Special thanks to all of the friends who took time off of work, spent time driving, etc to hang out with us. And a VERY special thanks to my parents for hosting us, and to them and my sister for being so fun and for babysitting. :)